A handmade Steampunk Jewellery Box 0163C0005. Excellent as cosplay accessory. It has a functional use as it’s great for storing your favourite steampunk items and trinkets. It has been handmade to a Victorian style steampunk design straight from a Charles Dickens or Arthur Conan Doyle book. Never lose your favourite steampunk items again, keep them safe in this steampunk jewellery chest.
Steampunk Jewellery Box Colours:
Steampunk Jewellery Box Materials:
Steampunk Jewellery Box Features:
- Victorian style bronze pipework
- pressure gauge
- turbine fan
- air vent
- Filigrees and attachments
- Victorian cogs and gears
- small gems
- Metallic paintwork
Steampunk Jewellery Box 0163C0005 Occasion:
- Steampunk events
- Steampunk parties
- Cosplay events
- Cosplay parties
- Modelling portfolios
- Modelling shoots
see more STEAMPUNK JEWELLERY BOXES:
Steampunk Jewellery Boxes
- this is an steampunk fan art project and not an official product from any company.
- Unless the item is already available in stock, this custom made item will take a week or more to prefer and ship.
- Longer if the order is international
- colours may vary slightly due to the calibration of your monitor
- Each item is hand made so may vary slightly from item picture but will be at least 90% close to original listing if not exact. I will inform if there is going to be any major difference
- Delivery is usually Royal Mail second class signed post.
- Packing and delivery is usually within 5 days but see the note on Covid Post Office restrictions below.
Free Shipping on UK Orders!
About Yorkshire Phoenix Arts:
Yorkshire Phoenix Arts is based in beautiful Yorkshire in England, United Kingdom. Our entire purpose is to create beautiful, unique, hand-made steampunk items for cosplay events, parties, or display. We are learning all the time and our goal is to create more interesting and sophisticated items as we learn. Please feel free to support us on social media platforms by clicking the buttons above. We also have crowd-funding options if you just want to buy us a beer.