A handmade Steampunk Mini Ray Gun – 0150G0041. This one features battery powered lights, Fibre optic pipes, blue top light, Victorian style copper cables, cogs and gears, springs, Victorian style filigree and scrolls. This Steampunk Mini Ray Gun – 0150G0041 is great for Steampunk, and Victorian parties and balls or as a LARP prop or as an amazing gift!
Steampunk Mini Ray Gun Colours:
Copper, Bronze, Gold, Blue
Steampunk Mini Ray Gun Materials:
Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Glass
Steampunk Mini Ray Gun Features:
- Fibre optic pipes
- blue top Victorian style light
- Victorian style copper cables
- cogs and gears
- Working lights
- Victorian style gas chambers
- Victorian style springs
Steampunk Mini Ray Gun – 0150G0041 Occasion:
- Steampunk events
- Steampunk parties
- Cosplay events
- Cosplay parties
- Modelling portfolios
- Modelling shoots
see more STEAMPUNK GUNS:
- this is an steampunk fan art project and not an official product from any company.
- Unless the item is already available in stock, this custom made item will take a week or more to prefer and ship.
- Longer if the order is international
- colours may vary slightly due to the calibration of your monitor
- Each item is hand made so may vary slightly from item picture but will be at least 90% close to original listing if not exact. I will inform if there is going to be any major difference
- Delivery is usually Royal Mail second class signed post.
- Packing and delivery is usually within 5 days but see the note on Covid Post Office restrictions below.
Free Shipping on UK Orders!
Please note, due to the COVID pandemic, delivery for items will be slower than usual. Our usual packing and delivery time is within a week but local Post Offices have reduced opening dates and times so delivery will take longer.
About Yorkshire Phoenix Arts:
Yorkshire Phoenix Arts is based in beautiful Yorkshire in England, United Kingdom. Our entire purpose is to create beautiful, unique, hand-made steampunk items for cosplay events, parties, or display. We are learning all the time and our goal is to create more interesting and sophisticated items as we learn. Please feel free to support us on social media platforms by clicking the buttons above. We also have crowd-funding options if you just want to buy us a beer.